Available in: 4L
Neutra-Stat 32 is a hospital grade disinfectant-cleaner formulated with a neutral pH. Neutra-Stat 32 is phosphate free and is designed to provide effective deodorizing and disinfection in hospitals , nursing homes, hotels, schools, food processing establishments, restaurants, institutions and any area where good sanitation procedures are of importance
- When used as directed, will disinfect non-porous hard surfaces such as floors, walls, metal surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bath tubs and cabinets.
- Provides for general cleaning, disinfection and deodorization.
- The neutral pH formula allows this product to be used on synthetic floor finishes and will not dull the finish.
- Neutra-Stat 32 has proven disinfection capabilities against a wide range of bacteria, fungi and viruses. Details are provided on the product label.
- Neutra-Stat 32 is on Health Canada’s list of disinfectants with evidence for use against COVID-19.
Directions for Use
FOR CLEANING AND SANITIZATION : add 9.2 ml of Neutra-Stat 32 to each 1 L of water (1:108 dilution) Apply solution with a mop, sponge or as a spray so as to wet the surface thoroughly. Allow surface to remain wet for 60 seconds before rinsing and allowing to dry. For sanitization, heavily soiled surfaces should be cleaned prior to treatment with Neutra-Stat.
FOR DISINFECTION : add 32 ml of Neutra-Stat 32 to each 1 L of water (1:32 dilution) Apply solution with a mop, sponge or as a spray so as to wet the surface thoroughly. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes before rinsing and allowing to dry. Heavily soiled surfaces should be cleaned prior to treatment with Neutrastat.
Appearance: Clear yellow liquid
Viscosity: water like
pH: 6.5 – 7.5
Neutra-Stat 32 is registered with Health Canada as a hard surface disinfectant
4 L SKU 0201-04