Available in: 4L
FLOOR FINISH 820
FLOOR FINISH 820 is a premium grade cross-linked acrylic floor finish that is suitable for use on resilient floor tiles and sheet flooring including tiles made of vinyl, vinyl composites, rubber, linoleum and terrazzo.
- Protects and enhances floor
- Initial gloss develops after 2 -3 coats
- Long lasting – resistant to wear
- Provides UL rated slip resistance
- Provides good resistance to washing by neutral detergents.
- Gloss can be restored by buffing or burnishing.
Directions for Use
- For routine application, prepare floor by top scrubbing and rinsing thoroughly to remove all traces of cleaner
- For floors that are in badly worn, prepare floor by stripping off old finish and then rinse thoroughly to remove all traces of stripper. The use of a NEUTRALIZER is recommended for the final rinse to ensure the floor is correctly prepared for the application of finish.
- Reseal fully stripped floors with 2 – 3 coats of Bebbington FLOOR SEALER.
- Using a clean lint free mop or applicator, apply 3 – 5 thin coats of FLOOR FINISH 840 ensuring that each coat is fully dry before applying the next coat. Drying usually takes 30 – 45 minutes. Avoid puddling.
- Allow floor to cure for 24 hours before buffing, 72 hours before burnishing.
- Coverage will approximate 1000 – 2000 square foot of floor per 4 L finish, depending on the floor surface and technique
This product is for professional use only. Before using this product read the product label and Safety Data Sheet.
Appearance: Opaque white liquid