Available in: 4L
FLOOR SEALER is a styrene-acrylic copolymer for the sealing of resilient floor tiles.
- Makes floors more resistant to staining
- Provides a base for the application of FLOOR FINISH 840
- Long wearing
- Provides good resistance to washing by neutral detergents.
- Sealed floors will have a mat finish
Directions for Use
- For new floors, prepare by thoroughly cleaning and rinsing.
- For floors that are in badly worn, prepare floor by stripping off old finish and sealer, and then rinse thoroughly to remove all traces of stripper. The use of a NEUTRALIZER is recommended for the final rinse.
- Using a clean lint free mop or applicator, apply 2 – 3 thin coats of FLOOR SEALER ensuring that each coat is fully dry before applying the next coat. Drying usually takes 30 – 45 minutes. Avoid puddling.
- FLOOR FINISH 840 can be applied directly onto newly sealed surface once fully dry.
This product is for professional use only. Before using this product read the product label and Safety Data Sheet.
Appearance: Opaque white liquid