Available in: 4L, 20L, 200L
AIM is a water-based alkaline heavy-duty Degreaser concentrate, for industrial, marine, and automotive cleaning applications. Biodegradable.
- An excellent degreaser that meets the most challenging cleaning applications.
- Removes oil, grease, smoke film, brake dust, grime, dirt and more.
- Use on engines, machinery, oil rigs, cargo tanks, automobiles and trucks, boats, garage floors, vinyl siding and any hard surface (glass excepted) that presents difficult cleaning problems.
- Low VOC content makes it suitable for use in confined spaces.
- Concentrated and economical - requires dilution with water prior to use.
- Versatile cleaner. At 1:40 dilution makes an excellent general purpose cleaner. Use for cleaning of floors, carpets, appliances and for removing smoke film.
- Offshore Chemical Notification Scheme (OCNS) gives chemical products a Hazard Rating of A to E, with E being the least hazardous. AIM is Rated E under the OCNS system.
Directions for Use
AIM is a concentrate and needs to be diluted with water prior to use. Dilute 1:10 for heavy cleaning, 1:40 for general purpose cleaning and 1:100 for light duty cleaning.
Dilute with water, and apply to the surface to be cleaned with a mop, pad, sponge, or spray. Allow to dwell for 1 – 2 minutes and then mop or wipe off the surface. Scrub if necessary. For pressure washers dilute 1:80 with water and adjust dilution to meet demands of cleaning requirements.
This product is for professional use only. Before using this product read the product label and Safety Data Sheet.
Appearance: Clear, colorless liquid
Odor: Essentially odorless
VOC’s: <3 %